Every piece of plastic ever produced still exists. Awareness is growing and consumers are taking steps to reduce single-use, but there’s still a staggering amount of plastic in the waste stream—and we're repurposing that plastic into cases for reusable utensils.
Our new eco-friendly portable bamboo fork, spoon and knife set is perfect for work or school lunches, picnics, playdates and travel. Always be prepared to forgo single-use utensils when ordering takeout, at the farmer's market, or on a trip. Lightweight and durable, these on-the-go essentials are ideal for your purse, backpack or lunchbox. Travel carrying case has a Velcro closure and is made from recycled plastic. Bring your own wooden flatware everywhere you go in our handy travel pouch.
• Set includes fork, spoon, knife and carrying case
• Cutlery made of sustainably harvested bamboo and hand-finished with a food-safe oil
• Case made of 100% recycled PET #1 plastic bottles
• Cutlery and case are lightweight and long lasting
• Free of BPA, BPS, phthalates and lead
Case 7.75" x 2.125". Each utensil is approximately 7".
• Hand wash cutlery
• Hand wash case (for a more complete cleaning, wash in cold water in washing machine on occasion and air dry)