Pull a pound for beluga whales
Belugas love to swim in the Arctic’s shallow coastal waters where there’s a high risk of ingesting or becoming entangled in ocean plastic. When you purchase a Beluga Whale Bracelet, you pull a pound of trash from the ocean and coastlines while raising awareness about the impact of our lifestyle on animals that live thousands of miles away.
OCEAN FACT: A 2018 study of beluga whales found microplastic in the digestive tracts of every single whale tested.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines
- Cord manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear beads are manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof, adjustable design
- Packaged in a reusable cotton drawstring pouch
- Includes “1LB” vinyl decal
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle