What’s in it
Only what you really need. We use only the natural ingredients found in nature, from the earth and from plant or flower extracts. Our laundry powder is formulated using the following ingredients:
- Sodium Carbonate – Also called washing soda. It’s a natural product that will soften hard water and raise the pH of the water for optimal cleaning.
- Baking Soda – Known for its very effective odor absorbing properties.
- Sodium Percarbonate– The active ingredient in OxyClean. Will naturally whiten clothes.
- Coconut Oil Soap – 100% Coconut oil-based soaps are best because they strip away oil and grease. Plus it’s all natural!
- Fragrance – The laundry powder is scented with a light tropical coconut aroma, relaxing lavender essential oil and unscented for extremely sensitive skin.
What’s NOT in it?
- Synthetic Detergents
- Optical Brightening Dyes
How to Use Our Laundry Powder
Safe for all fabric types such as synthetic, blends, and natural fibers. Although, do not use on silk or leather. Try in a small area of fabric to ensure it will not be damaged.
Always pretreat stains before washing. Make a paste with the laundry powder and apply over the stain. Gently brush the area and allow to set before washing as usual.
For a normal load, add 1 tablespoon of Eco Clean laundry powder directly to the washer. For heavily soiled or extra stinky loads, add an additional tablespoon of powder.