First aid kit, valuable items, water sports, critical medication, emergency rations, fire starting equipment, and much more.
This product has been hard coated to MIL-STD-8625 to prevent salt water corrosion of the aluminum. The capsule comes equipped with dual O-rings in the event one is damaged. EXOTAC wanted to make sure this thing would survive years of abuse. No expense was spared when using the highest quality structural adhesive to bond the carbon fiber and aluminum components. The threaded cam uses ACME threads commonly referred to as square threads. This type of thread is nearly impervious to damage from drops and cross threading.
- 100% Carbon fiber body (2/2 twill)
- Specs 1.81" Diameter 6.50" Length 3.2oz
- Waterproof to depths exceeding 10 meters
- Double O-ring seal for superior reliability
- CNC Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum bar stock
- Blunt-star ACME threads for maximum durability
- Hard coat anodized to MIL-STD-8625 Type III
- Made in the USA