We set out to create a product that is high quality, ultra-small in size and completely self-contained. The nanoSTRIKER XL™ is the result. Sacrificing neither form nor function, its unique all-in-one design puts all the tools you need to start a fire into one tiny package. At the end of the day, this little tool can be collapsed and returned to key-chain ballast duty.
The striker handle is 46% bigger, making it easier to grip. The XL version also sports a 33% larger ferrocerium rod, which improves the durability and lifespan of the rod even beyond that of the original nanoSTRIKER’s.
The rod has a protective coating from the factory, remove with a few scrapes of the striking tool before striking. When striking use moderate pressure and high speed when scraping rod.
- Burns at nearly 5500°F (3000°C)
- 1/4" waterproof ferrocerium & magnesium rod
- Strikes: Up to 3,000
- Ferrocerium rod works when wet
- Lightweight anodized aluminum body
- Ultra-sharp tungsten carbide striking tool
- More than 3000 fire-starting strikes per rod
- Replaceable ferrocerium rod
- Made in the USA