The Glass Sip & Straw Cup allows baby to safely handle a glass cup independently. Liquids only touch glass and silicone on the inside, while the outer plastic shell protects from breakage. A silicone sippy and straw spout are included for extended use and to grow with baby. Parents and babies love the Glass Sip & Straw Cup because it is safer from the inside out.
- Liquids only touch silicone & glass
- Straw supports healthy oral development
- Drip-free spouts with unvented free flow for natural transition from breast-feeding
- Non-slip, shock-absorbing base helps resist breaks
- 2 drinking options: traditional & tilted
- 4 oz (125 mL)
- Materials: Polypropylene; Silicone; Glass; Synthetic Rubber
1. Untwist non-slip, shock-absorbing base and slowly remove glass cup insert from bottom.
2. Untwist collar from polypropylene shell and remove handles.
3. Remove spout or straw from collar.