The Glass Sip & Straw Cup allows baby to safely handle a glass cup independently. Liquids only touch glass and silicone on the inside, while the outer plastic shell protects from breakage. A silicone sippy and straw spout are included for extended use and to grow with baby. Parents and babies love the Glass Sip & Straw Cup because it is safer from the inside out.
- Liquids only touch silicone & glass
- Straw supports healthy oral development
- Drip-free spouts with unvented free flow for natural transition from breast-feeding
- Non-slip, shock-absorbing base helps resist breaks
- 2 drinking options: traditional & tilted
- 4 oz (125 mL)
- Materials: Polypropylene; Silicone; Glass; Synthetic Rubber
easy-clean extended life
Clean before use and after each use. Fully disassemble all parts, including separating straw from silicone spout, before washing. Dishwasher safe (top rack only) or wash in warm water with mild soap and rinse thoroughly. Silicone parts can be sterilized in boiling water for 5 minutes. Avoid use of abrasive cleaners. Allow to dry completely before reassembling. Do not store in direct sunlight or near a source of heat.
1. Untwist non-slip, shock-absorbing base and slowly remove glass cup insert from bottom.
2. Untwist collar from polypropylene shell and remove handles.
3. Remove spout or straw from coll