A lightweight solution for on-the-go power from the sun, the Nomad 5 features 5-watts of monocrystalline in a rugged enclosure with an easy-to-use kickstand and USB output.
Nomad 5 Highlights
5 Watt panel gives you the solar collecting capability needed to charge your phone anywhere the sun shines.
Built-in kickstand clicks into place at multiple angles, so you can easily position your panel for optimal solar collection.
Rugged and durable, built to last as long as your adventures do.
Flip 12 Highlights
Charge Up Your Phone On the Go
Small and portable, 3,350mAh with 1A output designed to give up to one full phone charge.
Easy, Convenient Charging
USB output flips out and plugs directly into any USB port to easily charge up the battery in 3 hours.
Flip 12 integrates seamlessly with our Nomad 5 Solar Panel to charge from the sun wherever you go.
What can the Nomad 5 charge?
Solar panels do not hold a charge, they produce power when exposed to sunlight. For the best charging experience, pair with a Flip 12 power bank to keep devices charged on the go. Simply plug the Flip into the panel's built-in charging dock to charge the battery from sun while hiking, biking, or on the move. Then, use the Flip to charge your phone when the sun goes down. The Nomad 5 is great for charging things like:
Other smaller USB devices
Goal Zero Power Banks
Keep the Flip 12 Charged
Camping or hiking? Use the Nomad 5 solar panel to charge the Flip 12 from the sun in about 3 hours.
At home? Plug the Flip 12 into any USB port and recharge it in 3 hours.
- USB Power Source: 3 Hours
- Nomad 5 Solar Panel: 4-5 Hours
- Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 3-4 Hours
- Nomad 5 USB Port: 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- Flip 12 USB Port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max) regulated
- Flip 12 USB Port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated
- Battery Type: Li-ion NMC
- Battery Size: 12.06 Wh (3.6V, 3350 mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf-life: keep plugging in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: none
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Weight: 12.7 oz (360 g)
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 7 x 1.1 in (24 x 17.8 x 2.8 cm)
- Max Leg Angle: 180 degrees
- Warranty: 12 months
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 2.5 oz (70 g)
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 0.83 x 0.83 in (9.4 x 2.1 x 2.1 cm)
- Operating Usage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Capacity: 6V, 5W
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline