Pull a pound for white-sided dolphins
White-sided dolphins face the combined threats of plastic and chemical pollution, as well as dolphin hunts in places like Greenland and Japan. When you purchase the White-Sided Dolphin Beaded Bracelet, you pull a pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines while raising awareness about the impact of plastic pollution on these highly intelligent and incredibly acrobatic animals.
OCEAN FACT: White-sided dolphins come in two forms, Atlantic and Pacific, that are slightly different.
- Every bracelet purchased funds the removal of one pound of trash from the ocean, rivers, and coastlines
- Cord manufactured in China from 100% certified post-consumer recycled plastic bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean plastic
- Clear beads are manufactured in China from 95% certified post-consumer recycled glass bottles, including less than 5% reclaimed ocean glass
- 4ocean charm manufactured in China from 95% recycled stainless steel
- Hand assembled by artisans in Bali
- Unisex, waterproof, adjustable design
- Packaged in a reusable cotton drawstring pouch
- Includes "1LB" vinyl decal
- Component manufacturing process and recycled content are audited and verified by GreenCircle